At graduate school, Munenori Sakurai majored in organic chemistry in the field of agricultural chemistry.
After graduating, he engaged in research and development, patent search, IP strategy planning, etc. at a chemical company in Japan.
After that, he joined a consulting firm and provided support for business reforms in the manufacturing industry in a wide range of fields such as automobiles, heavy industry, and medical equipment.
He joined our office in July 2022.
- MS, Applied Biological Chemistry, Graduate School of Agriculture, Hokkaido University
- BS, Applied Bioscience, School of Agriculture, Hokkaido University
- Sakurai, Munenori,Masuda, Katsuyoshi,Wang, Lei,Murai, Yuta,Sakihama, Yasuko,Hashidoko, Yasuyuki,Hatanaka, Yasumaru,Hashimoto, Makoto HETEROCYCLES 88 (1), 629-, 2014
- Japanese (native)
- 1st grade Certified Specialist of Intellectual Property Management（patent）
- Intellectual Property Analyst certified by Association of Intellectual Property Education