Tomonori MORI, Ph.D.|
Dr. Mori taught polymer chemistry and organic synthetic chemistry with a basis in carbohydrate chemistry during his years in academia, research, and business. He joined the firm in 2014.
- Applied Chemistry Keio University
- Enzymatic Polymerization: In Vitro Synthesis of Glycosaminoglycans and Their Derivatives ACS Symposium Series, 900, Polymer Biocatalysis and Biomaterials, pp. 217-231 (2005).
- Synthesis of carbosilane dendrimers having peripheral mannose and mannobiose Tomonori Mori, et al., Tetrahedron, 61, 2751-2760 (2005).
- Japanese (native)
- Japan Patent Attorneys Association (JPAA)
- The Chemical Society of Japan
- The Society of Polymer Science, Japan
- The Japanese Society of Carbohydrate Research
- Japanese Society for Chitin and Chitosan
- The Institution of Professional Engineers, Japan
- Certified Specialist Association of Intellectual Property Management