Akira FUJII, Ph.D.|
Partner, Patent Attorney
Akira Fujii’s academic career includes studies in theoretical physics and numerical computation physics as a researcher.
After receiving his PhD from the University of Tokyo, Dr. Fujii performed his post-doctoral research at the High Energy Accelerator Research Organization (Japan), and worked as a researcher at the University of Bonn and the University of Cologne, Germany. Dr. Fujii also developed system software for information systems.
Dr. Fujii’s expertise covers a vast area of physics, including quantum mechanics, plasma physics, electromagnetics, and information processing technologies. Dr. Fujii joined the firm in 2010.
- PhD, Physics The University of Tokyo
- Japanese (native)
- Japanese Patent Attorneys Association (JPAA)
- "An Overview of the Japanese Intellectual Property Environment", Seminar for Businesses to Expand Overseas (hosted by the State Intellectual Property Office), 18 November 2015, Beijing (invited speaker)
- "An Overview of the Japanese Intellectual Property Environment", IP Salon, 17 November 2015, Beijing (invited speaker)
- "Effective IP Protection in Japan", IP in ASIA Forum (hosted by Managing Intellectual Property), 11 June 2015, Munich