Partner, Patent Attorney
Yoshitaka Togashi was a researcher in flexible printed circuit board designs at a major Japanese non-ferrous metals manufacturer and then worked as a technical sales representative at a major foreign semiconductor manufacturer. Mr. Togashi has worked in intellectual property since 2004.
After experiencing various aspects of patent prosecution before the JPO, he has since broadened his experience and expertise to cover enforcement of patent rights through infringement lawsuits and disputes under the unfair competition prevention law.
- BS, Electrical Engineering Tokyo University of Science
- BOEHMERT & BOEHMERT Training course: Obtaining, Enforcing and Evaluating Intellectual Property Rights in Europe (2013, Munich)
- Japanese (native)
- Japanese Patent Attorneys Association (JPAA)> Member of the International Activities Center (2014-2015)
- Type I Chief Telecommunications Engineer
- "Seminar on US Legal Precedents" (Group Lecture), Japan Patent Attorneys Association, December 2015
- "Seminar on US Practice" (Group Lecture), Japan Patent Attorneys Association, February 2015