Yoshiko KAMETANI, Ph.D.|
After obtaining her Ph.D. for her research concerning cell adhesion molecules, Yoshiko Kametani pursued research in embryology/regenerative medicine as a Human Frontier Science Program Long-Term Fellowship Researcher at the University of California, San Francisco. Upon her return to Japan, after work at domestic research institutes and patent law firms in Tokyo, Dr. Kametani joined our office.
- Ph. D. Graduate School of Life Sciences, Kyoto University (Biotechnology)
- M.S. Graduate School of Life Sciences (Graduation after completion of required number of courses), Kyoto University (Biotechnology)
- B.S. Life Science and Engineering, Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Kametani Y, Chi NC, Stainier DY, Takada S., Notch signaling regulates venous arterialization during zebrafish fin regeneration., Genes Cells. 2015 May;20(5):427-38
- Kametani Y, Takeichi M., Basal-to-apical cadherin flow at cell junctions., Nat Cell Biol. 2007 Jan;9(1):92-8.
- Japanese (native)
- English (fluent)