Ryo TAKAGI, Ph.D.|
After receiving his PhD for his research in astrophysics entitled “Gamma-ray bursts and internal shocks” from Tokyo Institute of Technology, Dr. Takagi worked as a researcher at Computer Science Research Institute of Tsukuba University, and entered the field of intellectual property law in 2008.
- PhD, Physics Tokyo Institute of Technology
- BS, Basic Sciences Yokohama National University
- Takagi, R., Kobayashi, S. “BULK COMPTON EMISSION IN THE GAMMA-RAY BURST INTERNAL SHOCK MODEL”, The Astrophysical Journal, 622:L25–L28, 2005 March 20.
- Sato, R., Kawai, N., Suzuki, M., Yatsu, Y., Kataoka, J., Takagi, R., Yanagisawa, K., Yamada, H. “EARLIEST DETECTION OF THE OPTICAL AFTERGLOW OF GRB 030329 AND ITS VARIABILITY”, The Astrophysical Journal, 599:L9–L12, 2003 December 10.
- Japanese (native)
- Japanese Patent Attorneys Associations (JPAA)